· Applied to EUCogII for support for a forthcoming visit to Holland in April – Tilburg (Conference) and Twente (departmental visit)
· Working on paper for my conference presentation in Tilburg, April
· Working on paper for Machine Consciousness workshop in York, April
· Reviewing for Philosophy and Computation workshop, York, April
· Invited to participate in discussions on a possible EU-funded project on Hybrid Human/Machine/Robot Cloud Computing
· Invited to give talk at St Mary’s University College, Twickenham
· Thinking about different conceptions of what physical stuff is.
· Getting an application together for a position in Norway, where, as part of a research project on causation in science, I would write a thesis on explanation, reduction, emergence etc. in psychology.
· Writing thesis section on Varela et al. ‘Embodied Mind’ – reading other Varela, Thompson texts to bring it up to date.
· Submitted abstract on Epistemic & Pragmatic Action for conference in Greece.
· Crossing fingers that extension will be allowed.
· Thinking about whether Locke was a substance dualist – rading Bermude who claims he was actually a property dualist.