- Collected my bound thesis from the bookbinders on Monday and posted it to Sussex: pretty much the last thing I have to do before I officially have earned my degree!
- Finished a first re-write of the paper I presented at Toward a Science of Consciousness – Stockholm, hoping to submit in the next few weeks (on the limits of concepts and conceptual abilities).
- Engaging in some email discussions with Blay and a philosopher here in Lund about compatibilism.
- Assisting Göran Sonesson with comments on a paper he is submitting, on the ability of chimpanzees to interpret different semiotic resources.
- Making painfully slow progress on the paper I need to write (so I can present!) at the What Makes Us Moral? conference in Amsterdam later this month.