- Proofreading a paper on internalism vs. externalism about moral judgments. I am amused, with respect to this particular debate, to find myself coming down on the “internalist” side.
- Received my viva date: 11 January.
- Working out details of my postdoc position with the Centre for Cognitive Semiotics. I am to meet with the director on Thursday.
- Making preparations for Blay’s (three!) talks next week.
- Catching up listening to E-I talks: Ron’s, Simon’s, and Blay’s.
- Took part in a “research slam”, like a poetry slam. I had ten minutes to present my thesis research in a “popularized format”. I didn’t win (in fact I came last ;-‘)), but I got some good consolation prizes.