· Working on colour – got possible philosophical positions clear.
· Visiting groups – COGS, Sakler, CCNR.
· Meeting with Ron re. research.
· Working on research proposal.
· Finishing off review and comments on a book.
· Invited to write paper on ‘inter-enaction’ with Tom Froese for special issue of Humana.mente – deadline in December
· Sorting AISB machine conscjousness workshop.
· Writing EI talk – came across psychologists interested in Bayesian analysis.
· Thinking about Libet, Newcombe, and the meaning of desire.
· Asked to come up with speakers/programme committee members in philosophy of consciousness for ASSC 2012 – suggestions invited.
· Continuing to work on Machine Consciousness Symposium: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/cogs/mc2011.
· Spent week with Marek setting up experiments with enactive torch investigating the question of whether it is feeling at a distance or acting at a distance that changes body schema.
· Working on philosophy of synesthesia: is it related to imagination rather than perception?